Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) is established in the year of 1998 to meet the requirements of the emerging Software industry / discipline after the consultation with various stakeholders.
- Transform the back trodden student community into globally competent, innovative and socially responsible computer professionals.
- Cultivate the sound knowledge of theory and practical in the discipline of computing to apply the knowledge to the benefit of the society to excel in professional career and/or higher studies.
- Inculcate moral values and professional ethics.
- Conducting student centric programme to enhance their soft skill, aptitude and reasoning power, technical certification and self-learning.
Programme Educational Objectives
- Achieve the understanding of the basics and emerging techniques of a broad range of computer science and engineering concepts.
- Identify and solve computer science and engineering problems through application of fundamental knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering to become competent IT professional and / or acquire higher education.
- Exhibit professional skills, effective communication, ethical attitude, leadership skill and team work in their profession and to adapt to the recent trends by engaging in lifelong learning.
- Ability to apply knowledge of Computer Science and Engineering, both theoretical and practical.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering to real-life problem solving using computing.
- Develop the knowledge of developing algorithms, designing, implementation and testing applications in computer related areas.
- Identify, formulate, research literature and analyze complex Computer Science and Engineering problems.
- Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools to Computer Science and Engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- Understanding of professional and ethical responsibility towards society.
- Examine the impact of Computer Science and engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one's own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and oral.
- Develop confidence for self & lifelong learning & enrich the knowledge of contemporary issues to face the career challenges.