Hostel Kitchen - Hygienic Boiler Ladies Hostel Room
Gents Hostel Room
- Separate hostel for boys and girls provided in the college. Hostels provide the students nutritious and wholesome food and ample convenience for rest and relaxation and unhindered study.
- The Hostel is provided with fans, tables, cots, chairs etc.
- Spacious Rooms, Dining Halls, Steam Cooking for rice & idli, Kitchen and modern facilities like Automatic Chapatti machine, Vegetable cutting machine, Atta kneader, Automatic Coconut scraper machine, PEST-O-FLASH machines for Insect trap are available.
- Study hours are maintained during 6.00 pm to 7.30 pm and 8.45 pm to 10.00 pm.
- Boy students are permitted to avail one day outing on Sundays.
- The computer center is kept open to help the studious students use their spare time more beneficially through browsing and enhancing their knowledge.
- Separate Generator for Hostel is available to facilitate uninterrupted power supply.
- Mineral water (RO) facility is provided in hostel with water cooler.
- Indoor games and TVs are provided for entertainment.
- We also provide round the clock Security.
- There is Prayer Hall inside the Hostel to inculcate religious fervour in the students.
- Ambulance service is also available round the clock.
- Any Special foods requested by students who are ill will be prepared and provided to them.
|Resident Warden ||Mr.Shahul Hameed M |
|Resident Tutor ||Mr.Karrupusamy, AP / Civil|
|Name of the Hostel ||No. of Rooms Available ||Max. Student Capacity |
|Gents Hostel ||91 ||348 |
|Ladies Hostel ||67 ||286 |