Research - PET Engineering College
- The Research and Development at PET Engineering College promotes research activities in the minds of faculty members as well as students. Research activities help the faculty members to stay in touch with the recent trends in their areas of expertise.
- Research scholars are actively participating in the conferences and seminars so that they can interact with their peers and participate in the deliberations at the meetings.
- The faculty members are encouraged to submit research proposals for funding to address the socio-technical issues and challenges and also communicate their research findings for publication in the reputed journals.
- Deputing faculties to institutes as resource person and experts for oriented seminar, conference, workshop and project Expo related to R & D.
- Departments are organizing summer and winter training programmes, workshops and seminars for faculties and students.
- 8 Ph.D. scholars from various departments are working in the institute.