College code: 4966
Admission under Government Quota 2024-2025
Under Graduate Admissions - I Year
Admissions into Under Graduate Courses at PETEC are as per Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions Regulations through SINGLE WINDOW COUNSELING (TNEA 2024). Candidates Interested To Get Admission Through Government Quota Must Apply To Anna University, Guindy, Chennai.
UG - II Year (Lateral Entry)
Directorate Of Technical Education Guidelines for Lateral Entry
Post Graduate Admissions
Admissions into Post Graduate Courses at PETEC are as per Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Regulations.
Admission under management quota [As per the Government Norms]
Admission cell will Function in the college campus on all days from 9 am - 6 pm.
- Prescribed application form can be obtained from the College Office or Trust Office at Vallioor on payment of Rs.500/- in person or Rs.550/- for getting it by post. The application form should be used only by the candidate to whom it is issued.
- All entries in the application form must be filled legibly by the candidate in his/her own handwriting.
- Copies of the certificates of the applicant should be attested by a Gazetted Officer or Headmaster of a High School or a Higher Secondary School or a Principal of a College.
- Original certificates should not be sent with the application form.
- All candidates seeking admission under Management Quota will have to appear for any one of the common entrance test conducted by Government of Tamil Nadu/Central Government/Management Association.
- Candidates selected for admission, along with parents, should sign a joint declaration in the prescribed form regarding their code of conduct in the College Hostels.
- All admissions made will be provisional, subject to the approval of the Director of Technical Education of Tamil Nadu and the Director of Students Affair, Anna University, Chennai. Their decision in this regard will be final.