The department of Computer Science and Engineering organized a webinar on "CRACK TCS NINJA". The Resource person was Mr. Konar Venkatesh Nambi PETEC Alumni (2016-2020) Batch, Assistant System Engineer Trainee- TCS.
Dr. S. Babu Renga Rajan, HOD of CSE Department welcomed the participants and delivered a welcome address and introduced the chief guest Mr. Konar Venkatesh Nambi and handed over session to the resource person. 56 students actively participated from IV year UG CSE and passed out batch (2017-2021).
The resource person gave an orientation program on how to achieve success and attain a promising career at TCS. The session was interactive and students participated enthusiastically and clarified their doubts. The session was indeed highly informative and useful for all the students aspiring for a career at MNC's.
Mrs. D. Mary Nisha, AP/CSE carried out all the necessary arrangements for the program and the session ended with a feedback session.
Objective of the Program
- To provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process
- To identify the needs and expectations of the companies in recruiting most suitable candidates and impart it to the students.
- To assist students to clarify their doubts regarding the interview steps involved in TCS Ninja through an interactive session.
- To assist students in obtaining placement in reputed companies.
Outcome of the Program
- Students gained knowledge about the recruitment process in MNC's.
- Students got an idea about how to prepare themselves for MNCâ€™s and they get to know about the challenges in the IT field.
Students were encouraged to participate in various placement drives to get a job in reputed companies.